- Players need to come with clean and non-marking sneakers only.
- Please do NOT BRING FOOD onto the court or near the floor mat. Please eat at the designated Cafeteria area.
- Please make sure put the empty water/soft drink bottles in the Trash Bin next to the court. If you spill, please ask staff to help clean it.
- When other players are playing, make sure you are not staying in/near the court that might cause any unnecessary body injury.
- Please follow the reservation schedule and occupy the court that is reserved for you.
- Court reservations must be made 24 hours prior to the visit. For rates, please contact us at 571-313-0061 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Maximum 4 Players only allowed in a court. Any additional players required to rent a new court.
- Please be courteous to other club members/guests.
- Please check-in at the front desk and sign off the visitor’s Register and must pay the court rental fee before entering the court.
- Once entry fee is paid, player can stay in center to play till closing time. However, if by any reason, the player leaves the center for over 30min, he/she will be considered completed the visit of the day. Another entry fee is required if the same player prefer to play again afterward.
Court Reservation & Cancellation Policy
- Court reservations must be made 24 hours prior to the visit.
- Any cancellation must be requested 24 hours prior to the scheduled date and time.
- No reservations required during Open Hours
- Visa, Master, Discover and American Express cards are accepted.